Master planning & global logistics manager
Full Time, All locations
Advantages of this vacancy
- Huge challenge in a growing organisation;
- The chance to develop your own team;
- Great opportunity to contribute to a cleaner world.
To meet our challenging growth target we now will set up the new corporate department master planning & global logistics. For this team we are looking for a manager. In this role you will report to the Group Supply Chain & Ramp-up Director.
This is what you will do
- Leading and developing the ETC corporate team (approx. 3 persons) responsible for implementing and managing the integrated Projects & Operations Planning process within ETC;
- You will ensure that consistent and rigorous standards for the ETC planning process are in place and that these are used to improve the execution of operational activities and to inform strategic decision-making;
- Setting standards and making arrangements for International Logistics (Transport, packaging, export control) will also be done by this team.
- Academic level in Business Administration or comparable;
- Additional qualifications in Supply Chain Management;
- Proven SCM track record (>10 years) in high-tech environment;
- Proven track record (>10 years) in leading a team of SCM professionals;
- Experienced in working in an international environment;
- Living in Germany or NL;
- Able to keep a good overview and willing to dive into the details;
- Fluent in English; German is desirable;
- Is highly motivated to deliver on a huge challenge.
How we help you grow
Besides the fact that our organisation is growing strongly, we think it is important that you yourself continue to develop. Not only in terms of content, but also in terms of personal development. After all: if you grow, we grow with you!
How you help the world grow
Working at ETC means working in a cool high-tech organisation. Do you want to work for a company that contributes to clean energy solutions? Do you want to play a crucial role in reducing CO2 emissions? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
For information please contact Hedwig Snijders (Hedwig.email@example.com). Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org f.a.o. Remco van Ham.