We are recruiting for two Assembly and Installation Technicians reporting to the Assembly and Installation Manager of ETC Limited. The roles will be based working from the Urenco Capenhurst site. We are looking for individuals who have experience in working to high quality standards in a previous manufacturing environment, with the ability to work to a high attention of detail.
The role will include:
- Performing complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
- Performing high precision calibration and advanced adjustments using testing instruments (torque wrenches and digital gauges)
- Monitoring the functioning of all equipment and tooling, report any problems or deviations.
- To maintain and update the assembly results relating to various tests and inspection procedures conducted.
- The pre-use checks of tools and equipment.
- Recording daily production data into computer systems.
- Working towards weekly production targets
- Working towards 5S standards in a safe and responsible manner.
- Working to a high level of safety, security and quality.
- You will work in contamination and radiation controlled areas.
- Good time keeping and attendance with flexibility required in order to meet customer needs.
- You may be required to travel to one of our overseas ETC sites for training, work activities or to complete international assignments.
- Undertake other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Good secondary education to at least GCSE/ A Level standard.
- Ideally, you will have had previous experience working in an assembly and/or manufacturing environment.
- You will have strong manual dexterity, be able to follow work instructions and procedures and carry out repetitive processes with zero defects.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable with a ‘can do’ approach.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills necessary for working in a team environment.
- Fork Lift Truck or Pedestrian Truck Licence is desirable.
- DV security clearance is required in order to undertake the role.
The working hours will be Monday to Thursday 07:00am to 16:00pm and Friday, 07:10 to 12:00pm.
Firstly, joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
Secondly, in addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 6 years’ service.
- All statutory Bank Holidays.
- One additional day-off every 4 weeks
- Company Sick Pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for this role, please email Michelle Bannister, Senior HR Business Partner by 10 November 2023. The contact email address is email@example.com