A vacancy has arisen in the Commercial Department of ETC for a Commercial Manager, based in the UK and reporting to Pieter Folkers, Commercial Director.
- Management of the Commercial portfolio primarily related to customer enrichment capacity expansion projects including other customer projects. The projects will be executed in France, UK, Netherlands, Germany and USA;
- Preparation of offers to be issued to our customers in close collaboration with the Project Manager and Financial Controller;
- Establishing and managing commercial contracts including:
- leading and executing commercial bid preparation activities;
- managing commercial changes and ensuring commercial risks are identified, analysed and managed;
- managing the provision of information regarding prices of contract goods and services to the customer;
- ensuring contractual arrangements comply with legislative, regulatory and company requirements;
- ensuring accurate forecasts are in place and regularly shared with key stakeholders;
- Account and budgetary management of the assigned enrichment customers.
- A relevant University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent;
- A good general knowledge and understanding of Project Management and Sales processes in a technical engineering background;
- Relevant experience in the bidding process for complex industrial or infrastructure projects;
- Proven track record in Key Account Management or Project Management in an international context;
- Understands the importance of sharing information between all the Project delivery functions in order to achieve full customer satisfaction, and acts as a catalyst, internally and at the interface with the customer;
- Enthusiastic and able to build a trustful, respected and knowledgeable relation with customers;
- Positive and flexible, customer-oriented attitude, supporting to make ETC successful;
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrable people management capability;
- Self-starting capabilities and strong analytical skills;
- Fluent in English speaking and writing, knowledge of French or German will be an advantage;
- Regular business travel is a requirement of the role.
Joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
In addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus;
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 6 years’ service;
- Company Sick Pay;
- Defined contribution pension scheme.