ETC Limited’s Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is for Engineering Graduates and is designed to provide rounded development learning for graduate engineers with no or limited experience in the nuclear industry to enable them to become a fully competent Engineer.
The GDP satisfies the Corporate Membership training requirements of the Institutions of Engineering and Technology (IET) and Mechanical Engineers (IMechE). It provides a flexible scheme of training tailored to the needs of each GDP Trainee and is designed to cover all entrants who are destined to become Chartered Engineers.
- 2 years of structured training across ETC sites to obtain the robust knowledge of ETC functions and processes
- Reporting directly to the Engineering Section Manager, you will also be appointed a Mentor and receive coaching support
- Assistance to achieve professional registration as chartered engineer upon completion of the programme
- The ETC Ltd Graduate Development Programme is accredited with the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (Monitored Professional Development Scheme)
- The ETC Ltd office is located in Capenhurst, Chester. The programme will require regular travel to other ETC sites in Europe at times, to achieve a particular learning objective
You will learn to:
- Understand the role of all key departments in the Company including Engineering, Research and Development, Commercial, Manufacturing, Plant Operations and Safety
- Recognise all relevant aspects of the technology deployed and supported by ETC
- Apply fundamental engineering knowledge to the design and analysis of complex engineering systems and processes using state of the art modelling tools
- Manage complete work packages, including the preparation and verification of design and analysis deliverables to meet the customer needs
- Provide a professional and competent customer design and operational support service
- Support site installation, testing and commissioning
- Masters Degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering with the strong desire to become a Chartered Engineer.
- Willing to focus on development of design and analysis skills in the field of fluid dynamics, heat transfer and process modelling
- A well organised, ambitious and motivated individual with strong team working skills, excellent written and verbal communication and problem solving skills
- As our clients’ sites are based globally the programme is structured to complete a number of work assignments overseas throughout the development period
- IT literacy in Microsoft packages essential
- Knowledge of the application of programming to process modelling would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink or other process modelling software would be an advantage
- An ability to speak French, Dutch or German would be advantageous
Firstly, joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
Secondly, in addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday
- All statutory Bank Holidays.
- Optional Working from home up to 2 days per week (subject to security and business need)
- One additional day-off every 4 weeks
- Generous flexi-time
- Flexi day-off once per month subject to accumulated working hours
- Company Sick Pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for this role, please email Michelle Bannister, Senior HR Business Partner by 27 October 2023. The contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Master planning & global logistics managerFull Time - All locations
Allround Logistiek MedewerkerFull Time - Overal
IT Application EngineerFull Time - All locations
Assembly & Installation TechnicianFull Time - Almelo - Nederland / Gronau - Duitsland
Assembly & Installation TechniciansChester, Capenhurst