A vacancy has arisen within Technical Services for a Software Applications Engineer reporting to reporting to the Section Manager – CE&I and CMS, based at the ETC office in Capenhurst.
- Carry out all duties to the highest standards of health, safety and environmental requirements
- Generation of bespoke software solutions for ETC products including documentation, code generation and test
- Liaison with internal specialists and customers to understand their requirements and to work collaboratively with them to develop a range of tools to meet their needs especially in the area of data analysis
- Development of existing and new products and services to grow new business opportunities
- Provide routine maintenance, trouble shooting and training support to customers for their existing systems
- Management of external suppliers for delivery of activities to support customer projects and internal development activities
- Installation and commissioning of ETC products on customer sites
- Regular customer interaction to understand their technical requirements and ensure that products are meeting their expectations
- Generation and management of documentation requirements including drawings such as network and database schematics, operator and maintenance manuals, commissioning procedures etc.
- Capability to develop project proposals including schedule and cost forecasts
- Ability to manage project deliverables and provide clear status reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Requirement for travel to European suppliers and other ETC/customer sites
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A good quality degree preferably in software engineering or related discipline
- Sound understanding of software design principles and concepts coupled with an ability to communicate effectively in a mixed level team
- Development capability in C# with SQL, .NET Core, with optional capability in C
- Knowledge of working with SVN and GIT source control
- Formal user and documentation authoring
- Knowledge of Cyber Security measures
- System back-up and recovery
- Experience of test driven development and ability to develop appropriate test regimes
- An ability to speak French or German in addition to English would be an advantage
Firstly, joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
Secondly, in addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 6 years’ service.
- All statutory Bank Holidays.
- Optional Working from home up to 2 days per week (subject to security and business need)
- One additional day-off every 4 weeks
- Generous flexi-time
- Flexi day-off once per month subject to accumulated working hours
- Company Sick Pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for this role, please email Michelle Bannister, Senior HR Business Partner by 27 October 2023. The contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Project EngineerChester, Capenhurst
Group commodity purchasing managerFull Time - All locations
Software Applications EngineerChester, Capenhurst
Quality Assurance Engineer Assembly & Installation Full Time - Almelo - Nederland / Gronau - Duitsland
IT Application EngineerFull Time - All locations