A vacancy has arisen within Technical Services for a Pipework Draughtsman reporting to the Pipework Design Team Manager. The role will be based at the ETC office in Capenhurst.
The role will undertake the provision of technical drawings to projects and discrete work packages in line with the Customer’s Functional Requirements, the principles of ETC’s Core Plant Design (CPD) and delivered to an agreed standard and schedule.
- Creation of overview and detail drawings with commercially available CAD programs (e.g. AutoCAD, E3D, PDMS, Siemens NX)
- Generation of material masters and parts lists in SAP R3
- Creation of layout drawings for plant process areas
- Develop and modify pipework model designs as requested by Pipework Design Engineer
- Creation of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) for plant process systems
- Preparation of technical documentation for internal and external customers
- Systematic archiving of pipework manufacturing documents
- Presentation of designs to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Attend single and multi-discipline Design Reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Completed training in a technical profession
- Good understanding of technical drawings
- Experience working with PDMS draft and E3D Draw.
- Experience working with SAP R3 and creating technical documents is an advantage
- Structured, reliable, thorough and result-oriented way of working
- A high degree of teamwork, motivation, flexibility and organizational capability
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
- Experienced use of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of German language would be advantageous
- Flexible approach and willing to undertake UK and Overseas travel.
- Minimum Security Clearance (SC).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of computer literacy.
- An ability to speak French or German in addition to English would be an advantage.
Firstly, joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
Secondly, in addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 6 years’ service.
- All statutory Bank Holidays.
- Optional Working from home up to 2 days per week (subject to security and business need)
- One additional day-off every 4 weeks
- Generous flexi-time
- Flexi day-off once per month subject to accumulated working hours
- Company Sick Pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for this role, please email Michelle Bannister, Senior HR Business Partner by 27 October 2023. The contact email address is email@example.com