A vacancy has arisen within Technical Services for a Pipework Design Engineer reporting to the Pipework Design Team Manager. The role will be based at the ETC office in Capenhurst.
The role will undertake the provision of process pipework design deliverables to projects and discrete work packages in line with the Customer’s Functional Requirements, the principles of ETC’s Core Plant Design (CPD) and delivered to an agreed standard and schedule.
- Develop plant layout plans in cooperation with the responsible process engineers and our customers
- Develop concept designs for process pipework, including physical arrangements, routing optimisation and pipework support structures.
- Model and drawing creation using E3D (AVEVA)
- Detailed designs and sequencing for in-house manufacturing
- Participation in steel construction planning and coordination of steel construction and earthquake calculations
- Presentation of designs to internal stakeholders and external customers
- Attend single and multi-discipline Design Reviews.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge of all ETC pipework designs.
- Provide pipework engineering support to manufacturing department during production of pipework systems.
- Provide support for installation and testing of pipework systems at the customer sites.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering or related subject
- Several years of expertise in the construction of piping for process / chemical plants
- Knowledge of EU and US standards (EN; ASME)
- Experience in using E3D or PDMS
- Structured, precise, efficient and result-oriented way of working
- A high degree of customer orientation, motivation, flexibility and teamwork
- Experienced use of MS Office tools
- Knowledge of German language would be advantageous
- Flexible approach and willing to undertake UK and Overseas travel.
- Minimum Security Clearance (SC).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of computer literacy.
- An ability to speak French or German in addition to English would be an advantage.
Firstly, joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
Secondly, in addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 6 years’ service.
- All statutory Bank Holidays.
- Optional Working from home up to 2 days per week (subject to security and business need)
- One additional day-off every 4 weeks
- Generous flexi-time
- Flexi day-off once per month subject to accumulated working hours
- Company Sick Pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for this role, please email Michelle Bannister, Senior HR Business Partner by 27 October 2023. The contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org