Advantages of this vacancy
- Huge challenge in a growing organisation;
- The chance to develop your own team;
- Great opportunity to contribute to a cleaner world.
To meet our challenging growth target we now will set up the new corporate department Commodity Purchasing. For this team we are looking for a purchasing manager. In this role you will report to the Group Supply Chain & Ramp-up Director.
This is what you will do
- Leading and developing the ETC corporate team of commodity purchasers;
- This team has the key responsibility in ensuring a reliable supply (in terms of quality, delivery and cost) of commodities for our overall delivery programme;
- The purchasing volume is around €100 mln.
- Academic engineering level with an additional purchasing/commercial education;
- Proven purchasing track record (>10 years) in high-tech environment;
- Proven track record (>10 years) in leading a team of purchasing professionals;
- Experienced in working in an international environment;
- Living in Germany or NL;
- Able to keep a good overview and willing to dive into the details;
- Fluent in English; German and French are desirable;
- Is highly motivated to deliver on a huge challenge.
How we help you grow
Besides the fact that our organisation is growing strongly, we think it is important that you yourself continue to develop. Not only in terms of content, but also in terms of personal development. After all: if you grow, we grow with you!
How you help the world grow
Working at ETC means working in a cool high-tech organisation. Do you want to work for a company that contributes to clean energy solutions? Do you want to play a crucial role in reducing CO2 emissions? Then we look forward to receiving your application!
For information please contact Hedwig Snijders (Hedwig.email@example.com). Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org f.a.o. Remco van Ham.
Software Applications EngineerChester, Capenhurst
Master planning & global logistics managerFull Time - All locations
Allround Logistiek MedewerkerFull Time - Overal
Material Handling & Distribution Technician Assembly & InstallationFull Time - Almelo - Nederland / Gronau - Duitsland
Software Asset ManagerFull Time - All locations