Advantages of this vacancy
- You get a lot of freedom and space at ETC to develop yourself and grow on a personal level;
- You have the possibility to work from home 2 days a week;
- Outstanding fringe benefits.
Are you ready to make our IT license environment one of the best? Join our company and be part of the international IT team.
As Software Asset Manager your days consists of creating, improving and analyzing our IT license environment. You make sure that we are compliant for all our software licenses we use. IT is responsible for all infrastructure and applications on our sites in Almelo, Jülich, Capenhurst, Tricastin and other future locations. Our entire IT landscape is mainly managed from Almelo and Jülich, so you are travelling a couple of times per year to the other sites to deliver the required service.
This is what you will do
- Identify and control all licenses through their lifecycle;
- Manage new license requests together with the IT management team;
- Clean up our license environment;
- Identify (potential) license issues and suggest solutions;
- Provide insights on our license environment.
- You have work experience in IT license management;
- You are interested in IT and are eager to learn;
- You are familiar with the legal terms in the software license domain;
- You are able to make the connection between contractual documents and practice.
How we help you grow
Besides the fact that our organisation is growing strongly, we think it is important that you yourself continue to develop. Not only in terms of content, but also in terms of personal development. After all: if you grow, we grow with you!
How you help the world grow
Working at ETC means working in a cool high-tech organisation. Do you want to work for a company that contributes to clean energy solutions? Do you want to play a crucial role in reducing CO2 emissions? Then we look forward to receiving your application!