Advantages of this vacancy
- You get a lot of freedom and space at ETC to develop yourself and grow on a personal level;
- You have the possibility to work from home 2 days a week;
- Outstanding fringe benefits.
Are you a creative IT Application engineer and ready to translate functional requirements into technical solutions?
Join our team and be part of the Applications team who is responsible for the applications on all sites of ETC.
As IT Application engineer your days consists of keeping the business happy by maintaining and updating all applications. You are performing 2nd and 3rd level support for the applications that are your responsibility. As we are an international company and sustainability is one of our values, you are implementing standardized solutions based on your and your team’s broad technical knowledge and experience.
You are part of the Application team which is part of the IT department. IT is responsible for all infrastructure and applications on our sites in Almelo, Jülich, Capenhurst, Tricastin and other future locations. Our entire IT landscape is mainly managed from Almelo and Jülich, so you are travelling a couple of times per year to the other sites to deliver the required service.
This is what you will do
- Administrate, maintain and upgrade our application environment (on premise and in the Cloud);
- Work closely with our information security department and other IT departments;
- Coordinate or be part of various projects;
- Develop applications, interfaces and scripts.
- You have experience in SharePoint, TopDesk, security systems, etc.
- Knowledge of web servers and MS SQL;
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science;
- You are eager to learn and you have good communication skills.
How we help you grow
Besides the fact that our organisation is growing strongly, we think it is important that you yourself continue to develop. Not only in terms of content, but also in terms of personal development. After all: if you grow, we grow with you!
How you help the world grow
Working at ETC means working in a cool high-tech organisation. Do you want to work for a company that contributes to clean energy solutions? Do you want to play a crucial role in reducing CO2 emissions? Then we look forward to receiving your application!