Enrichment Technology Company Limited are recruiting an Information Security Analyst, reporting to the Group Information Security Manager.
Supporting the development and implementation of policies within Information Security to protect ETC from threats to its leading edge technology and products and to prevent proliferation and loss of business sensitive information to unauthorised parties.
- Help to maintain the ETC Information Security Management Systems.
- Assist with internal and external audits process on implemented Information Security policies, including ISO 27001.
- Support the Information Security Education and Awareness strategy to include delivery of training using various methods, simulation exercises, communication, reporting and trend analysis.
- Directly support the annual penetration testing and support the Information Technology Team with delivery of resolutions.
- Support threat hunting analysis to ensure Information Security are aware of current issues and trends.
- Liaise and provide advice to Site Security Managers and ETC business departments on information security matters.
- Liaise and maintain contact with the ETC IT and IT security department to ensure that information security requirements are realistic, achievable, deliverable and affordable.
- Design and deliver the security dashboard, compiling all relevant IT security data to enable management and board overview of current security status.
- Keep colleagues updated on latest technology changes and improvements, through research and attendance at conferences and exhibitions.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree related to Information Technology / Security
- Minimum 3 years’ Information Security experience working at a similar level in a medium size company
- Working knowledge of international IT security standards / frameworks, and preferred detailed knowledge of UK standards.
- Effective team working, influencing multifunctional and multicultural interfaces
- Forward thinking and confident in identifying and implementing change
- Performance driven
- Effective communication & influencing skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel to other ETC sites in the US and Western Europe.
Firstly, joining Enrichment Technology Company Limited will make you a team member within a group of enthusiastic and motivated individuals, who share goals and take pride in their work, achieving great results.
Secondly, in addition to a competitive salary, the package offers attractive benefits including:
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 days after 6 years’ service.
- All statutory Bank Holidays.
- One additional day-off every 4 weeks
- Company Sick Pay
- Defined contribution pension scheme
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply for this role, please email Michelle Bannister, Senior HR Business Partner by 19 January 2024. The contact email address is email@example.com